SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 12 November 2016

CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE: GIFTS UNDER £15

As someone who spends far much time scouring the lengths of the internet to find the best possible Christmas gifts every year, I've come across lots of lovely present ideas, therefore I thought it was only right that I shared them with the rest of you! In this post, I've included some of my favourite gifts under £15 -  I will probably write a separate post for all things beauty related, as there's far too many to put into this post! I've organised them by shop and included all the prices and links... Happy Christmas shopping!








NEXT:

1. Jade Velvet Make Up Bag, £12 - velvet, such a gorgeous shade of green and a massive fluffy pom-pom - what's not to like?
2. Black Pom Pom Ballet Slippers, £12 - these are currently sitting in my Next shopping basket and I will be placing my order very shortly... again, massive fluffy pom-poms!
3.  Alphabet Filled Scented Candle, £4 - such a lovely, affordable gift that smells absolutely divine. 





ASOS:

1. Monki Metallic Card Holder, £5 - I love this card holder an it is a real bargain for just £5.
2. Fairisle Hot Water Bottle and Socks Set, £14 - such a cute set to make you cosy and warm on those chilly winter nights!
3. Ohh Deer Leaf Print 2017 Diary, £12 - a perfect gift for the stationery aficionado in your life (you have one, we've all got one). 
4. Oasis Faux Fur Pom Detail Beanie, £12 - I definitely may have gone OTT on the pom pom theme, but I'm sticking with it.
5. Christmas Cactus Ankle Socks, £3.50 - cacti + Santa hats = <3
6. Curved Foldover Clutch Bag, £15 - Okay, so strictly speaking, this isn't under £15, but it's such good value that I couldn't resist! 




FOREVER 21:

1. Velvet Bow-Front Headwrap, £3.00 - I know I would definitely be very happy if I got this in my stocking this year!
2. Leopard Print Coin Purse, £4.50 - if you know someone who, like me, is forever finding loose change at the bottom of their bag, then this would be the perfect gift!
3. V-Cut Back Jumper, £13 - the detailing on the back of this jumper makes it so unique and the rust colour is absolutely gorgeous.




NEW LOOK:

1. Grey Knitted Penguin Microwaveable Bean Bag, £10.99 - a cute little friend to keep you warm when the whether outside is frightful...
2. Red Check Oversized Pyjama Shirt, £14.99 - I love anything checked print like this and think this pyjama shirt is such a lovely gift.
3. Transparent Mason Jar Light, £9.99 - granted, this is the type of thing that you could probably make yourself for much cheaper, however buying it is much easier, right?!





H&M:

1. Lace Balconette Bra, £7.99 - I couldn't believe it when I saw this on H&M at only £7.99... now, if only if they catered for those above a C cup *sobs*.
2. Woven Scarf, £12.99 - I have a bit of a thing for scarves and have been looking for a plain grey one for a while now - this one fits the bill perfectly.
3. 4-Pack Rings, £3.99 - these rings are so cute an affordable that I couldn't leave them out of this post! A perfect stocking filler.
4. Pompom Hat - £7.99 - okay, the pompom theme definitely isn't stopping. Like scarves, I love cute bobble hats for the winter and the colour of this one is gorgeous. 



NOT ON THE HIGH STREET:

1. Chloe Initial Star Personalised Bracelet, £14 - a lovely little gift for anyone who is a fan of the more minimal look when it comes to jewellery.
2. Personalised Dictionary Definition Mug, £14.50 - I recently personalised and bought one of these mugs for a friend's birthday and she hasn't stopped using it since; it is a really thoughtful gift that anyone you're buying presents for this year is sure to love and use to death!
3. 'Pixie Dust' Glitter Pouch, £12 - if you're anything like me, your make-up collection isn't going to fit in this, but I think it's so cute to keep things in your bag organised. 
4. Personalised Metal Polaroid Print, £12.75 - you can't go wrong with photos as a gift and I think this metal polaroid is a really special, personal gift. 

Have you come across anything this year that you've really had to resist buying for yourself? Let me know in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment